At Pets R Family Veterinary Hospital, we provide full scale veterinary care that meets the American Veterinary Medicine Association’s (AVMA®) accredited standards for your pet. While in our care, you can rest assured knowing that your companion will receive the accurate, compassionate, and timely care needed from our veterinarians and staff.
Our Comprehensive Medical Services Include:
- Wellness and Prevention — From your pet’s first days to their senior years, wellness exams and preventive care offer numerous and significant health benefits and play a critical part in minimizing possible health risks throughout their life.
- Dentistry — Just as in humans, proper oral care is important to your pet’s overall quality of life. Periodontal disease is the most common disease seen by veterinarians in cats and dogs, but that doesn’t have to be the case for your pet. At Pets R Family, we incorporate dental hygiene in your pet’s wellness plan at every stage of life.
- Surgical Services — Whether your pet requires a routine spay or neuter or a soft tissue surgery, our highly skilled doctors have years of experience in performing a wide array of surgical procedures with a focus on precision and the safety of your companion.
- Internal Medicine — When your pet is ill, getting the quality care and treatment they need — and quickly — is of the utmost importance. Using the latest in medical technology, our veterinarians can diagnose and treat many serious diseases right here in our office.
- Home Visits — We offer home visits for wellness checks, sick visits, and euthanasia. You should generally schedule home visits at least 24 hours in advance, but we can make special arrangements in certain circumstances to schedule sooner. We charge an additional fee for home visits, which, depending on the distance, might also include mileage charges. Contact us for more details.
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service — We can also pick up and drop off patients, food, and medication for a fee. This home delivery is only good for products we sell in our office. If you place your order before noon, we can offer same-day-delivery. Contact us with questions.
- Dermatology — Identifying and treating your pet’s dermatological issues can be challenging to say the least. At Pets R Family, we offer diagnostic testing to not only help identify specific allergens, but to also determine the best methods of treatment.
- Diagnostics — Our ability to quickly meet your pet’s medical needs is based largely on our hospital’s diagnostic capabilities. Tools we routinely use include digital radiology, ultrasonography, and electrocardiograms. Each allow us to provide an in- depth level of care that is unrivaled by other clinics and hospitals.
- Pocket Pets and Exotics — Caring for pocket pets and exotics requires special skills, years of experience, and doctors you can trust. From snakes and lizards to rabbits and gerbils, we offer wellness and surgical care and even nutritional guidance you can depend on.
- End of Life Care — Saying goodbye to a companion is never easy. Grief coupled with the need to make hard decisions can make this time even more difficult. Our hospital and staff are both uniquely equipped to help assist you through this difficult process.
- Curbside Service — Busy pet parents and people with mobility problems can use our curbside service to pick up or deliver pets right from the car. With our mobile checkout machines and food/medication delivery, our curbside service is easy and convenient. Please call or text us when you arrive to let us know you are here, and we will come out to help you. Contact us to learn more.